Call Ahead to Make a Reservation
Call the Shared Ride Taxi dispatch center at 262.338.2908 or 1.888.285.taxi (8294)
Please have the following information ready before calling to reserve a shared ride taxi.
- The date you will need a taxi.
- The time of day you wish to be picked up. Please tell the dispatcher if you have an appointment and the time of the appointment; dispatchers use a larger window to schedule a pick-up to get you to your appointment on time.
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Pick-up address (let us know which entrance, if there is more than one)
- Number of passengers
- Your phone number
- Destination address (let us know which drop-off entrance, if there is more than one)
- If a wheelchair accessible van is needed. (You must provide your own wheelchair).
You will be given a confirmation of your reservation when you call. To find out the exact time of pick-up, call the dispatch center on the day of service.
Please remember that we are a “Shared-Ride Taxi” service, and others riders will be scheduled to ride with you. Please allow extra time when scheduling to and from appointments. Every attempt will be made to get you to your destination on time.
Be Ready for Pick-Up
Once your taxi arrives, it will only wait up to 5 minutes before moving on to the next scheduled stop. Not being ready will count as a “No Show,” and you will not be able to ride the Shared Ride Taxi the rest of the day. Three (3) No Shows in a 60-day period will result in a 21-day suspension. Tips to avoid a No Show:
- Be ready to go – coat, shoes, etc. at the scheduled pick-up time;
- Be close to the door. Drivers cannot go inside private residences or further than the lobby to assist riders;
- Have your fare ready (cash, check, or punch card);
- Call at least one-hour before your scheduled pick-up time to cancel a ride.
Please note that pick-ups can not be provided in areas where driveways or roads have not been cleared of snow.